The connecting to the divine retreat embodies
a whole new energy for 2018!! keep reading....
Welcome to the Connecting to the Divine Retreat!
This is the 5th Retreat hosted by Charlotte Varble and Lindsi Gabler. We CAN'T WAIT to tell you the new things coming this year. If you've been to a retreat before, this year holds a whole new energy centered on the questions:
Who am I?
What do I stand for?
Who's side am I on?
How do I prepare for what's ahead?
-Want a stronger spiritual foundation that runs so deep that it can't be uprooted by the winds of life? This is for you.
-Want your life to be more present and centered on God, family, and purpose? This is for you.
-Want rock solid strategies to defend and offend against the fiery darts coming at you and your family?
Then this retreat was created for YOU!!
You'll receive SO many amazing things from this space. But one of the BEST parts is receiving a custom designed pendant, accompanied by a personalized message and symbolism, to help you on your journey long after the retreat is over. These pendants are BEAUTIFUL! And the experience that comes with receiving this pendant is life changing (and we're not even kidding). Trust us when we say, you want one!!
Mark your calendar and make plans to getaway September 19-22, 2018 to Lava Hot Springs, ID. The home we're staying in is MAGNIFICENT, nestled in secluded hills surrounded by luscious nature- green grass, trees, flowers, sun..... it's beautiful, healing, and rejuvenating. It's so amazing, this is our second time there! And you better believe we'll be spending a night at the Lava Hot Springs. Soaking in those waters is a slice of heaven!
We hope you'll join us!
Wednesday Sept 19 at 3 pm To
Saturday Sept 22 at 11 AM
The Inn at Owl Hollow
1201 Neibaur Mountain Dr
Bancroft, ID 83217
- Lodging at a beautiful, secluded home just outside Lava Hot Springs, ID. Surrounded by lush greenery and mountain trails, this is a perfect space to connect and heal. These pictures don't do it justice, it's an absolutely beautiful location with an incredible energy!
- Transformational experiences that will help you fortify, heal, and connect the most important things in your life.
- A healthy selection of food that will not only nourish your body, but also your soul. Do you have some food sensitivities or intolerances? No problem, we'll have options for you too!
- A custom Divine Feminine Pendant. The pendant, and the experience that comes with it, are PRICELESS!
- Connections with other like-minded women that will love and support you long after the retreat is over. (Seriously, its been SO FUN to see the friendships and support that have developed because of these retreats!)
An open mind and heart to learn and grow!
(We'll also provide a packing list of stuff you wanna bring.
We got your back!)
We will have hands on experiences and mini classes on the FOLLOWING subjects:
- How to become more present and centered in God, family, and purpose
- Get rooted and fortify your spiritual foundation
- The "measuring sticks" God has given us to keep us on track
- How to trust and strengthen your inner knowing
- Get protected with the armor of God
- Discover the feminine warrior inside of you
- How to move forward with a massive amount of faith
- Recognizing how your gifts play into your divine purpose
- Discover, or refine, how God speaks to you personally
We understand that focusing on the LIGHT naturally dispels the dark. We also understand that sometimes specific tactics are required. You'll get those and SO MUCH MORE!!! We'll dance, play, eat, laugh, cry, heal, learn, discover, and leave uplifted and connected!!
Attend 4 days packed with value and experiences designed to clear, connect, and create deeper divine connections for $497!
After you register you'll be added to a private Facebook group were we'll start connecting and discussing these topics to prepare for the retreat!
Meet Your Hostesses
Charlotte M. Varble
Charlotte is a massage and energy therapist, speaker, author and coach with over a decade of professional experience. She specializes in helping people to clear their mind, body and soul of negative influences, connect to the divine and create an inspired life they love through her one-on-one healing sessions, coaching, audios, programs and her book Becoming Spiritually Strong: Priceless Lessons on Divine Communication, Faith, and Forgiveness.
It is one of Charlotte's most sacred missions to help individuals to become spiritually strong and connect to the source of all truth- the divine within and our loving Heavenly Parents. Charlotte believes developing the skill of divine communication is the most important skill you can have on this earth. God has given us a specific formula to do this and Charlotte delights in sharing this with the world!
Learn more about Charlotte at www.charlottevarble.com and in her FaceBook group Becoming Spiritually Strong.
Lindsi Jo Gabler
Lindsi is a jewelry designer, energy worker, visionary, intuitive fashion teacher and an artist. She has a great love of incorporating her passion for artistic creations & creating beauty, with connecting to the Divine. She believes that through our God given talents, we can connect deeper and very personally to our Heavenly Parents & our Savior Jesus Christ.
Lindsi's specialty & deepest passion of all, is assisting women in clearing old beliefs that they have about themselves, and helping them reawaken to their Divine Truth. She deeply believes that each woman (and man) has a great worth & mission in this life & she helps connect them to that truth, as well as to The Divine Feminine, through a spiritual process and her custom, one-of-a-kind jewelry designs. It is Her mission to help realign women with their feminine energy & to feel & understand that that comes from a Divine Feminine, Heavenly parent.
Learn more about Lindsi at:
Limited spaces available- don't miss out and secure yours today! If you require a payment plan, please reach out to Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org. We CAN'T WAIT to meet you there!
Charlotte and Lindsi
There are only 28 spots available for this retreat! So don't miss your chance to be part of it!
Agenda for the retreat: